Installing Custom roms

sku619

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install a custom rom onto the milestone?

DAGr8

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install a custom rom onto the milestone?
using the search button is your friend ,,,

atm there is no way of installing real roms , tho if youhave root you can apply nandroid backups or other so called roms that are nto really roms liek the pulsar rom .

OP
S

sku619

Reaction score
yer i have rooted my milestone but do you have guide on how to install a rom like pulsar?

theXeffect

Reaction score
yer i have rooted my milestone but do you have guide on how to install a rom like pulsar?

i noe download the file n unzip n copy everything to ur sd....turn off ur phone press power n cam......a do a wipe cache partition.... n apply update.zip....reboot n it should work....(must be 2.0.1 to make it work)

OP
S

sku619

Reaction score

i noe download the file n unzip n copy everything to ur sd....turn off ur phone press power n cam......a do a wipe cache partition.... n apply update.zip....reboot n it should work....(must be 2.0.1 to make it work)

Have u got the file to download? plz

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro :(

I know this completely sucks. But the Milestone is completely locked up. Meaning you cannot flash custom ROMs at all....I know this for a fact man...