Innocase users: Did you leave the top part off?

jrl9851

Reaction score
Seems like the top piece doesn't really offer much protection so I just took mine off cause it just gets in the way (top row of physical keyboard).

ytwokc5

Reaction score
mine is on. the top sits higher than the screen and offers some protection if you drop it and it lands face down.

karmastorm

Reaction score
The top part serves to protect what I think is the most scratch-prone part of the Droid, the plastic edging that surrounds the screen. I tried having just the back cover on when the first couple of top covers didn't fit, but it looked terrible and I ended up just using it naked.

bpad10

Reaction score
Seems like the top piece doesn't really offer much protection so I just took mine off cause it just gets in the way (top row of physical keyboard).
going to warn you.....

had a body glove and that top piece broke so I threw the whole case out. 3 weeks ago I stepped out of my truck and my droid fell on the concrete and nicked up 2 corners....the corners on the slide screen that would have been protected if I had that small piece on. luckily the screen was fine. I ordered the innocase that night and put it on today.....i love it.....

I am having problems putting on a screen protector though. also got 2 screens with my case and got dust under both....ggggrrrrrrrrr...there went 20 bucks down the drain. Maybe I'm too much of a profectionist. I cant stand bubbles....:icon_eek: