Incredible Media Player / FM Radio / Headset Questions

Reaction score
Ok i am having a few more problems hoping to figure out.

- how do i scroll through music where is the FF button i can seem to hold down a fast forward button to seek through a media file.

-while listening to music with the headset plugged in when i get an email the notifcation is blasting outside of the headphones through the speaker instead. how do i have it come through the headphones only while they are plugged in?

-whats the best cheapest headset that has a built in antenna so i can tune in FM?

thanks!!!!!!!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
As an answer to the last question, you don't actually look for a headset with a built in antenna. The cord for the headphones IS the antenna. Any headphones will work.

OP
S
Reaction score
As an answer to the last question, you don't actually look for a headset with a built in antenna. The cord for the headphones IS the antenna. Any headphones will work.

i tried to different headsets got no reception on either one of them :(

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

i tried to different headsets got no reception on either one of them :(

Hmmm, that's strange. I'll have to check that on mine tomorrow. I'll let you know what I find out. You might need to run it back by a Verizon store to check it out.

ctxx24

Reaction score
Finally tried mine..i could only get 2 stations in....they sounded good but my local stations i like didnt even come in? using ipod buds...

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on a Droid, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to test my friends Incredible, but I've never had an FM player that used the headphone antenna system that didn't capital suck...

tsaro

Reaction score
I find that FM reception is very sensitive to physical orientation. Try moving around a bit while searching for stations.

OP
S
Reaction score
i am swaping out my phone maybe i will get a better radio.

i called htc for this issue "while listening to music with the headset plugged in when i get an email the notifcation its blasting outside of the headphones through the speaker instead. "

They said it sound like a hardware issue and swap it out.

kmo

Reaction score
Got one FM station to play, I have no use for this FM radio....

gnx5027

Reaction score
try an antenna with a four-pole plug. these are found on most earphones WITH the built-in mic. most earphones have three poles. it worked on my Inc.