1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid Razr w/ Power Amp music player app sound notification issue

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by razrbot, Apr 5, 2012.

1. razrbot

razrbot New Member

I have a Droid Razr with this music player Power Amp ( which is awesome by the way), but I wanted to know if anyone with the same app would know how I can set notification to come through both the headphones and from the speaker. The reason is I listen to music through this app and when headphones are plugged in the notifications come through the headset just fine, but sometimes I have my headphones out of my ear so I can't hear any notification sound, because the headset is plugged in.. Usually people would say that is fine and all, but I sort of want that option where i can set it so I can hear the notification sound from both if it needs to be.

any help would be great thanks!!
Search tags for this page
aplicativo semelhante ao power player music
droid razor amp

droid razr music player issues

droid razr poweramp app
music player app for razr
power notification for droid razor
poweramp notification sound
poweramp razr i
razor android amp