Incredible has root!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellex

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice work guys! Not sure what there is to be negative about. Should be banana dances all over this piece...
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
B

b16a2smith

Ok, but please for just this one time if any, trust me, like I have been saying, give it some time. It will come. I have been trying to say this for a while. Lets just make this community grow. I am staying tight lipped for now. I am going to let him do his thing. Thanks.

Proof in the picture, package is in the works.

I'm just asking for proof, that's all.

Where's the how-to? links to downloads?

su permissions mean root but it doesn't mean anyone has solved the signed bootloader issue.

Correct? or have I been mis-informed?

ExactDroid

Reaction score
the amount of childishness is ridiculous around here. BnB, you make everyone feel so welcome.

I agree and when the mods lead by example like this it's pathetic.

su permissions mean root but it doesn't mean anyone has solved the signed bootloader issue.

Give them a chance.... keep a positive attitude and loose the negative one.... jeeeze.

The mods on any forum should be TRYING to keep people positive and not negative..... lead by example please. :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the amount of childishness is ridiculous around here. BnB, you make everyone feel so welcome.

I agree and when the mods lead by example like this it's pathetic.

Give them a chance.... keep a positive attitude and loose the negative one.... jeeeze.

The mods on any forum should be TRYING to keep people positive and not negative..... lead by example please. :)

He is being positive but also being real here. Until the bootloader issue is solved. SU is root but not enough to put a rom on it. Please understand I talk to B16 daily. I want this to work. BNB and DF have a responsibilty to not hype something until it's finished. When it's complete we will make a front page announcement.

As far as the mods go. Df has the best in the business IMHO so cut them some slack if you would. This is a busy place and sometimes what is percieved as short or not nice is just a quick post as they move on.

Please guys everyone wants root on the DI. I do as well. Once B16 has all the stuff I will reopen this thread. Until then this thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.