Incredible has root!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mejdam

Reaction score
mej that's just a video of su not a different rom running it. BnB were you EVER registered with alldroid? cuz i never had to re-register. i haven't been in there so i guess i missed all the drama. :D oh well!! lol

you have to reregister, i had too :(

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Su permissions were available long before that video.......

I also know they have been working extremely hard on gain full root access. I will wait ot hear the how and if it's stable beofre I pass judgement

boostdscoob

Reaction score
Its a very big step in the right direction. You guys now move on to something else to complain about, when it took a weekend to crack it open.
I think a little congratulations are in order, along with apologies.
Now that we have permissions, it won't be long.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
congrats to boost and jake. i wasnt name calling but i did doubt it. throw a thanks link up. i owe you...

Serialkilla

Reaction score
This is awesome news, and definitely a congrats is indeed in order. Pay no mind to the skeptics, you guys are amazing, and thanks for all your hard work in getting us root access on the Incredible! Looking forward to the instructions and links - F5 button all day now!

itzkr0me

Reaction score
the amount of childishness is ridiculous around here. BnB, you make everyone feel so welcome.

boostdscoob

Reaction score
I know that acidbath has something in the works for the bootloader issue, and that all that was needed was su to be able to try it out. Can't speak too much on it, as I'm ill-informed but it is some type of superbootloader workaround

suzook

Reaction score
Its a very big step in the right direction. You guys now move on to something else to complain about, when it took a weekend to crack it open.
I think a little congratulations are in order, along with apologies.
Now that we have permissions, it won't be long.

I was thinking the same thing...Why is it, people ALWAYS have something else to complain about? GEEZ people...this is a HUGE step. Thanks Jake and boost.....keep up the good work.

B

b16a2smith

Here you guys go. thanks for all the support for those of you who believed.
resourceashx.jpg

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
the amount of childishness is ridiculous around here. BnB, you make everyone feel so welcome.

I'm just asking for proof, that's all.

Where's the how-to? links to downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.