In Desperate Need!!

Reaction score
Ok so I rooted my phone last week did the rcovery all that, ran smoked glass 4.5 then upgraded to 6.0.1 but it gave me problems so I was like **** it and went back and restored my 4.5 rom. Then I got caught in a loop so then I went into recovery and and factory reseted, it says all my back ups and roms are gone but wen I turn the phone on it still has the blue eye and multi colored x and still says I'm on sg 6 but its no longer on my sd card...also wen I factory reset yesterday I couldn't get online ot txt or dwnload from the market but now I can...what happened??

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok so I rooted my phone last week did the rcovery all that, ran smoked glass 4.5 then upgraded to 6.0.1 but it gave me problems so I was like **** it and went back and restored my 4.5 rom. Then I got caught in a loop so then I went into recovery and and factory reseted, it says all my back ups and roms are gone but wen I turn the phone on it still has the blue eye and multi colored x and still says I'm on sg 6 but its no longer on my sd card...also wen I factory reset yesterday I couldn't get online ot txt or dwnload from the market but now I can...what happened??

It sounds like when you went from SG 4.5 to 6.0 you did not wipe data and cache. What method did you use to flash the ROM, nandroid or update.zip?

OP
HaRaJuKu_DrOiD©
Reaction score
I think i used nandroid, and I didn't wipe cache and data. Thanks. Also my phone no longer auto rotates

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I think i used nandroid, and I didn't wipe cache and data. Thanks. Also my phone no longer auto rotates

SG 4.5 is 2.0.1 based and 6.0 is 2.1 based and you have to wipe data and cache to go from one to the other, or weird things will happen. I don't know whyy things got removed from your Sdcard, but if you go into sprecovery and wipe data and cache then reflash the ROM you should be ok.