Impossible to read email I am replying to in Landscape mode, also new texts Handsent

ARZ

Reaction score
I get an email, (its long with lots of detail and questions I need to respond to) I hit reply. I type the greeting, answer the first few questions, and then I cant remember some of the details of the question they asked, I slide down into the body of the senders email and my keyboard launches, and forces me back to the bottom of MY email. You can do this countless times, and you can NEVER get to the text below the first few sentences of the email I am replying to. If you use 2 fingers VERY slow SOMETIMES the message will scroll up but let off or move fast and bam, you get shot to the top of that email and you cannot read the details you are trying to reply to.

Any advise?

Similar issue with Handsent NEW MESSAGES. It appears to launch a different type of window, and you key in someones name/number you have not sent to in a while, hit NEXT, to type in a message, and you CANNOT see what your typing in the message window.

Any help on either of these would be GREAT!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
On the email.. If I hit the back key.. Keyboard disappears so I can read rest of email... Then I hit to type and it pops to type.. Not sure if it helps..

Messaging I only use the stock...

Noted2x..

OP
A

ARZ

Reaction score
Yes, I understand that, now try replying to a lengthy email where you need to read several details in the previous message. Slide down and try to read any of a lengthy email reply from someone else. Clearly all you kids are not using your Note for condicting business.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Wow you're right the screen is big enough for all text work is easy in portrait. I never tired in landscape, or more accurately I now know why I never use landscape.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

ARZ

Reaction score
The email issue is still a huge pain in my a$$, I even gave my phone to 2 Best Buy Samsung EXPERTS, for over an hour, and neither of them could find a fix for it. BOTH told me they would definitely contact me if they could correct it. Both told me they would elevate the issue if they couldn't find a fix. Still cant believe more people don't find this a huge problem.

The issue above with Handsent has been corrected, but now it wont notify me when I get a text message.

Anyone that has had this issue, it would be great if they could fix it, or tell me how they fixed it. Not replying in landscape is not an option as I have a wrist injury that prevents me from holding the phone vertically in portrait mode.