Images Leak of Sony's Snapdragon 800 & RX100mkII Equipped i1 (Honami) Smartphone

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sony-i1-leaked-render.png

This is the leaked render.

Last week we shared some intriguing intel about a new Cybershot Sony Cameraphone called the i1. Some new renders of the device have leaked as well as some live shots and specific camera specs. It appears that the Sony i1 and the previously rumored Sony Honami are actually the same device. Additionally, we have some additional camera specs on the Snapdragon 800 equipped device to share,

It will supposedly have a "selectable ISO range from 50-12,800 and it uses Super Steady Shot image stabilisation (2-3 stops). It also has an f/2.0 28mm equivalent lens. The sensor is a 20MP 2/3″ BSI Exmor R one using the same process as as the RX100mkII for superior low light performance." ~ SonyAlphaRumors

Sony-Honami_4.jpg

This is the leaked live shot.

Additionally, the device will supposedly be able to record 4000x2000 video clips, which is roughly equivalent to digital cinema 4K. This seems like a camera junkies wet dream when it comes to a smartphone.

Thanks for the tip, combatmedic870!

Here's a link to more of the pics: Sony i1 & Honami Leaked Renders and Live Pics

Source: Sony ?Honami? flagship pictures leak | Xperia Blog