More Sony Honami Images Show Up Online

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sony-honami-xperia-z1-high-quality-gallery-leak-1.jpg

The Sony Honami has been the hot phone of the moment for a couple of weeks now. We have seen several leaks and promotional info from Sony on the device. Most of the intel suggests its final name will be the Sony Xperia Z1, but we will know for sure when it officially launches on September 4th for the IFA event in Germany. In the mean-time we have some more leaked pics of the new superphone from Japan.

sony-honami-xperia-z1-high-quality-gallery-leak-6.jpg

These are even better quality than some of the leaks we have seen previously. In the pics we clearly get to make out both a black version and a white version of the device. There are rumors there will be a purple version as well. Supposedly the pics are not actual functional device, but are simply dummy models of the phones. Regardless, they look like pretty convincing mockups. Sound off if you are having trouble decided between all the new devices which are being released this year.

We have two of the pics shown above, but here is a link to several more: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ew-hq-sony-honami-dummy-pics.html#post2466033

combatmedic870

Reaction score
To each their own, I much prefer onscreen buttons. Makes so much since, more screen with less bezel

Im with you, I personally love on screen buttons. Allows the phone to be smaller. There are plenty of phones with off screen buttons. Glad there is a choice. This is just the way Google intended.

If the note 3 turns out to be something I dont particularly like. This will most likely be my #2. The current Sony Z out right now is a GREAT phone. I'd pick it over an S4 or HTC one. It being water proof is one of the biggest reasons why I like it so much, Having an SD card is #2, The screen is #3, size is #4.

6 days and counting to see whats coming! This, the note 3, and hopefully a new note 10

Rumored specs list just incase anyone didnt know

The Sony Xperia Z1 is rumoured to also sport a 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 800 quad-core chip, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage (expandable through microSD) and a 3,000mAh battery.
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/123...eaked-again-but-this-time-they-re-super-clear

Iggy08

Reaction score
I feel like Sony has made a huge turnaround. They began making very cheap electronics for a while, while Samsung flourished with quality. Now I feel like they're back in the game, everything I've seen from Sony lately screams quality.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^^. This is very true. Now, if they could only get some decent contracts to sell their flagships on Verizon, they could become really competitive in the US.

acousticshade

Reaction score
Lol Storm. If this turns out to be the killer phone of the year & Verizon doesn't carry it, I will be one ticked puppy.