claims with your informations.

OP
CatsTide

CatsTide

Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!

YOU'RE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!! ;) :rofl3:
i know! here's my generous response:\

sweet,,,just take the 50 bucks out of my 900,000 thousand...as a matter of fact take an extra hundred and just send me my check for $899,850
thanks

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!

YOU'RE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!! ;) :rofl3:
i know! here's my generous response:\

sweet,,,just take the 50 bucks out of my 900,000 thousand...as a matter of fact take an extra hundred and just send me my check for $899,850
thanks

Haha......clever :)

Too bad you'll probably never hear from them again....or you may get an explanation as to why that cannot be done, and that it's required for you to send a check or cash....

It's sad that people do *actually* send it though

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You know what they always say; if you're rich, I'm single!

pyro6128

Reaction score
haha its def a nigerian 419 scam. I actually know someone that fell for a variation of it, although to his credit it was a more clever variation. I once received one and played along, then when they asked for the money so that I could obtain my millions from customs, I told them they had to send me money so I could unfreeze one of my bank accounts, and then I would be able to give them the money they need to get the transaction completed, never heard from them again haha.

rod

Reaction score
nice! i responded to a spammer once. i may go see if i can dig up my response on another forum i post in.

ska8r411

Reaction score
lmao i got like 100 calls from a private number with a arab accent saying I wont 5 million,BUT I need to send $1,500 TO SHIP the money on the "jet".
LMao I mean come on! Who ships money..... They always called me on restricted but I have a service Called TrapCall on my phone where it unblocks them.

PJay801

Reaction score
LOL..you guys are all dumb for falling for that..I got 100,000,000 from a Nigerian Prince. I just need to send him my bank acount info for a electronic deposit. I told him I prefer a check..1 of the big ones like in Happy Gilmore.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the 419 Eater

Just one of the many fine articles there on getting even...scamming the scammer:

The Road to the Skeleton Coast

make sure you click the link to get to the "complete story"
The Road to the Skeleton Coast
It starts off:

To: Steven Okoma
Date: Jun 30, 2006 08:14 AM
Subject: Your email

Hello,

Please do not take offense to this but I know that your letter is a scam. I see a lot of these types of letters. Honestly, that is OK with me. I need the help of someone like you. Maybe you and I can work together on a project that I guarantee will make you more money than 20 years of scam letters.

I work as a maintenace person for a group that does geological surveys in Namibia. Being the maintenance person, I have the keys to every building and every room here. A few weeks ago, I was working in one the buildings and found that money is stored there. I did not take the time to count it, but I could clearly see that there was several hundred thousand dollars.

I can easily get my hands on this money but I cannot leave with it. It would be obvious who took it if I disappeared at the same time the money did. What I need is a partner, someone who can physically pick up this money, get it far away from here, and hold onto to it for about a month or two until I can meet with them and divide it up.

I have written to a couple other people like you about this. All they do is ask me to send them money. They act like common beggars. I do not need a beggar. I need a partner.

You interested?