Im IGNORANT PLEASE HELP QUICK :(

tpayne36

Reaction score
Im SAD and apparantly STUPID. I dont really understand these forums either, but Im at a loss since I have tried everything I can think of. I have an 8 and 13 year old that only got 1 toy for Christmas, a DSI XL (8 yo) and IPOD TOUCH (13 YO) because thats all I could afford. I worked 3 jobs, 65 hours a week for 5 months just to be able to get then anything because their dad is a deadbeat :( The manager at the "store" told me it would work with my connection. I have a droid that I plug directly into my laptop and with the purchase of easy tether, I get full internet. My 17 son has full access to WOW and other HIGH POWERED games so it is known to work great. HOWEVER, I dont know what to do or how to do it that I can get my daughters DSI to connect to internet or my 13 yo Daughter to connect with her IPOD TOUCH. Needless to say, thats why I paid more for this DSI and the IPOD TOUCH, to access the internet fun. Can someone with patience with DUMB MOMS please help me? I and my baby girls would so greatly appreciate all your help.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You would have to use internet connection sharing through your laptop and its wireless card.

Its not easy. I haven't done with a newer laptop, the last time I did it was with Windows ME. I hope someone will be able to give you some direction.

Sent from my GimpDroid (Installed by RZR).

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Do you have Windows 7? If so you might be able to set up Connectify Me to get it working. Otherwise you may have to root/jailbreak/pray and set up a WiFi tethering connection and do some major setup work.