Im here...

thedroidguy.com

Reaction score
Hey All
Some of you guys know me already Im kyle and @thedroidguy on twitter Im an android enthusiast and I have a blog that just basically lets me spew whatever I feel like talking about in regards to Android.

I have a Motorola Droid, Samsung Moment, MT3G and Motorola Cliq no I didn't do any super roots or anything I have service with Verizon, Sprint and Tmobile.

My father in law is a classic car collector and asked me once why I need 4 phones when i can only talk on one at a time to which I asked why he had 11 cars if he could only drive one at a time and actually ive been able to talk on more than one at a time but thats a different story.

My experience with smartphones began in the 90s when I was a wireless sup in the boat at a bestbuy in Maryland I had that GIGANTIC Kyocera smart phone and then I had a Palm with a Novation card i think it was, then the original 2 voicestream treos, you get the picture.

I started with Android last year when G1 rolled out. Picked up the MT3G on Rollout along with the Cliq, and the Droid. I got my Moment first week of December and the battery was/is worse than when G1 originally rolled out

I'll be around here a lot if i can.

Kyle

Welcome To Thedroidguy.com follow me on twitter @thedroidguy
Droid Guy (thedroidguy) on Twitter

Diordna

Reaction score
Welcome!

And wow 4 phones haha
What is your overall opinion about the Droid? Glad to hear from you!

Enjoy these forums, they are great :)

OP
thedroidguy.com

thedroidguy.com

Reaction score
thanks!

The Droid is my daily driver its the phone i like and use the most for many reasons starting with the fact that its running 2.0 and the keyboard which at first took a lot of getting used tho but now its great. out of the box the cliq has a better keyboard but ive got swype on my droid which is really cool

check out my blog for more on my personal use of my droid