Iheartradio needs some improvement

cb2000a

Reaction score
Ok today I am back on Maui and tried listening to Wild 94 on Iheartradio and it kept dropping the music. So on my return trip I played Pandora on the same route and it was flawless. That indicates to me that Iheartradio has some problems (not enough buffer maybe?). Also, everytime I close the app it erases my Favs.

GuiltySparc

Reaction score
word, i get a lot of interuptions in the feed when using iheartradio...this makes me sad.

I didnt know you can get live radio through pandora...do you know if it has DC101 on it?

someone

Reaction score
word, i get a lot of interuptions in the feed when using iheartradio...this makes me sad.

I didnt know you can get live radio through pandora...do you know if it has DC101 on it?

lol you must be in the metro area like me. :)

Iheart definitely needs some improvements, most of the time it just sits at buffering for me and I have to reinstall. :/

GuiltySparc

Reaction score

lol you must be in the metro area like me. :)

Iheart definitely needs some improvements, most of the time it just sits at buffering for me and I have to reinstall. :/

Ya, i spent a good 30 minutes this morning after i got to my desk starting/closing/restarting it to get past the buffering.

Dirjj

Reaction score
I had Iheard and it wasn't great, but it wasn't that bad. Then I made the mistake of getting rid of version 2.2, and uploading 2.3. That was a mistake. How do I get the 2.2 version back?

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wish there were other apps that would stream Clear Channel stations since most of the stations I like are CC stations, and other apps won't stream them.