If I Root?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
So my questions are being about rooting.....will I improve my cell signal/ radios? How do I know what ROM / radios to use. ...if I use a certain ROM do I use different radios or do they cone with that ROM??? I rooted my old thunderbolt and ran BAMF CUBED which a friend did for me .....so just curious what improvements will this provide ....I want stability and good service

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
So my questions are being about rooting.....will I improve my cell signal/ radios?

Radio signal and root are totally independent. If you are on the latest radios (FF02 and FG02) then you won't be able to improve it.

How do I know what ROM / radios to use. ...if I use a certain ROM do I use different radios or do they cone with that ROM???

Radios are also independent of ROMs. We aren't flashing on a locked down device, so you can use any boot loader, with any radios, on any ROM so long as you have the toro version.

I rooted my old thunderbolt and ran BAMF CUBED which a friend did for me .....so just curious what improvements will this provide ....I want stability and good service

Root will give you access to modify any part of our device. You can flash and control custom kernels to tailor colors or features to your personal preference and should see an improvement in battery life using custom kernels so long as you don't over clock. Lots of other abilities as well.

Since you've rooted before you should know a lot of the basic advantages but if you have any specific questions I'd be happy to expound on my response.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2