What ROM

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Looking for roms like liquid smooth . What roms run cm7 or is cm7 old and cm9 is the route to go . I'm using ROM manager premium .also what's urs opinion on cyongen ROM ...
Obviusly I'm a bit confused
Rooted and Running BAMF Cubed

Rooted and Running BAMF Cubed

RockmanSolo

Reaction score
I say cm all the way. Some phones are on 7, others are on 9 it all depends. The only downfall to cm is that it doesn't have HDMI support. If cm isn't to your taste I could also recommend Eclipse which does have HDMI support, or ryman's molten rom which is a more vanilla experience if I'm not mistaken.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I say cm all the way. Some phones are on 7, others are on 9 it all depends. The only downfall to cm is that it doesn't have HDMI support. If cm isn't to your taste I could also recommend Eclipse which does have HDMI support, or ryman's molten rom which is a more vanilla experience if I'm not mistaken.

There's no HDMI on a ThunderBolt.
CM is nice if you don't like the Sense UI..and that boils down to preference honestly.
I'm on Sky Raider 1.3 myself and I'd dare say that its the most stable ROM I've ever ran! The embedded options are just insane and the battery life is incredible! OP, are you also a member on www.teambamf.net?
Bottom line is to determine if you like Sense or want an AOSP experience.

Sent from my Untouchable TB using some form of Xparent Tapatalk ;)

djscubba

Reaction score
I am new to using a rooted phone and. Just bought a pre rooted phone and know nothing about it or how to use it, I am running ikream gone wild 2.5 and wanna try with miui or bamf (which is better?) And can you help me with how to install it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would recommend checking out ThunderShed It's based from CM 7.2

He doesn't post here but you can find him on Rootzwiki in the Thunderbolt section.

Sent from my Transformer!