smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
An easy fix still results in a new build, which requires another testing period.

That being said, the leaked build may not be the version that is set to soak test.

Edit: It almost certainly won't be the soak test build. This was built on March 25th, no way it made it all the way to soak testing that fast. Plus, the webtop version is still a beta, I doubt they would release a final build with beta software (other than the typical Navigation "beta", of course)

Actually, further in the thread you will notice that the white on white was NOT a stock launcher issue but I had installed Nova and that was where the issue was...and actually my reference to it being an easy fix was in light of the situation, apologies if you took that out of context.

As for whether this will be the soak test build, final build, etc...no on knows but it is good to see that ICS was further along than thought.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually, further in the thread you will notice that the white on white was NOT a stock launcher issue but I had installed Nova and that was where the issue was...and actually my reference to it being an easy fix was in light of the situation, apologies if you took that out of context.

As for whether this will be the soak test build, final build, etc...no on knows but it is good to see that ICS was further along than thought.

Ahhhh, that's what happens when one misses a small detail of the post *LOL* In that case, it sounds like a Nova laucher/ICS issue.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The webtop UI in this is very nice as well - much better than what we had in GB...Firefox is no longer the default browser and I am not a Chrome user but several reports, it functions flawlessly...

I'm not a big fan of Moto's webtop implementation in general. It seems to be so limited in what it can do. It would be cool if they moved away from it in favor of an actual Ubuntu distribution. If they did that, it truly could be a PC replacement.

Don't get me wrong, with the Nebtop hack and a microHDMI cable, it's pretty cool for free - but I wouldn't pay for an add-on adapter/dock to use it. Chrome browser or not. If it doesn't have a software update function, Chrome will rapidly become outdated.

Reaction score
Wow, for a "Toker" you are pretty uptight. What's the matter, your stash run dry?

The guy was making a freaking joke......

How was that uptight? I knew he was joking and so was i. ..but it's good for ur boyfriend to know that u got his back. And my stash never runs dry.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums