1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICS from Team Bamf?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by spindizzy, Feb 24, 2012.

1. spindizzy

spindizzy New Member

I have been running Bamf roms for several months and never look back. I do try other roms but nothing compares to the work put into these. My question is, does anyone know if they are working on an ICS rom. I have flashed Liquid ICS themed and it's to buggy and none HTC sense... Thanks
    Sent from my T-Bolt running SOAB
  2. shobon

shobon New Member

Since HTC confirmed the Thunderbolt for an ICS update, I'd wait for that to leak before seeing anything from Team BAMF. I patiently wait for this, I love their work.
  3. jared845

jared845 New Member

Got a question ....I just rooted and running BAND cubed and love it ,,,question is I got ROM manager premium, what tis the process to load different roms with out trying any issues .? Also when u select different roms does your phone get wiped ?

Rooted and Running BAMF Cubed
  4. cyborg03

cyborg03 New Member

the offical stand is to always wipe unless you patching a ROM your on and told not to. I use titatanuim back up and have an update on my SD card to incorporate titatanuim back up so I can take off running after ROM install . If your having issues and didn't wipe then asking for help will get you picked on....trust me I know.
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
bamf ics rom

bamf ics thunderbolt

htc thunderbolt ics team bamf 2013