ICS Download file?

andreah1

Reaction score
Hi there! I just got ICS today and so far liking it for the most part, except for the text notification, holy CRAP, what is it, full volume? Will be searching for an app for that...people at work are NOT liking me, lol.

My reason for posting though is could someone point me in the right direction to get the download file for ICS? I can't ever search and find it fast, drives me nuts. My hubby's bionic never gets updates, we have to download them manually....any help is always appreciated! THANKS!

rckrz6

Reaction score
Notification volume is separate from the ringer volume for some reason. U have to goto sound settings and press volumes to change it

Last edited:
OP
A

andreah1

Reaction score
Thanks, I use handcent for texting and not finding a volume adj. in that so going to try PowerToggles for help on that.

OP
A

andreah1

Reaction score
I found the file I needed, installing now, so far so good! And, found an app that works great for the notification volume, think it was called ICS linked?

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
I use Extended Controls for my toggle bar. The volume adjustment allows for ringer, notification, voice call, media and alarm volume all from one button, with a check box to sync ringer and notification volume if desired.