ics and switching from 3g to 4g manually

xtor

Reaction score
From what I've seen ics has no way to manually switch from 4g to 3g?, if this is the case there will alot of problems, i use 3g to save batt when at work on my razr, hopefully someone will make a app for this, if there isn't one already

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
From what I've seen ics has no way to manually switch from 4g to 3g?, if this is the case there will alot of problems, i use 3g to save batt when at work on my razr, hopefully someone will make a app for this, if there isn't one already

Have you tried any of the apps in the Play Store for switching between LTE and 3G?

OP
xtor

xtor

Reaction score
No but i will if its not in the ics build, when we finally get it

4low4fun

Reaction score
I don't have the ability on the latest leak for the D4. None of the widget apps do anything to help either... or at least not that I've found.

alcamedes

Reaction score
Download power controls, you will love it!!! It puts the notifications up top like a custom rom would do, alows for all kind of nice shortcuts to 3g, 4glte, wi fi, hotspot and so on, its free and i had it on GB and it works really nice on ICS, you will thank me for this, its my best app!!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the ics forum.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

4low4fun

Reaction score
alcamedes said:
Download power controls, you will love it!!! It puts the notifications up top like a custom rom would do, alows for all kind of nice shortcuts to 3g, 4glte, wi fi, hotspot and so on, its free and i had it on GB and it works really nice on ICS, you will thank me for this, its my best app!!!!

Does not work with ics

djspy

Reaction score

I installed this nad it does not let me switch to 3G only. The thunderbolt app does.