Icon Packs - Words

Stephie Marie

Reaction score
Does anyone have any clue of an icon pack that's just words. Or a pack that allows you to create your own? Is this something I'm gonna have to do on my own computer then transfer onto the phone?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
there are several text icon packs around. i use Manup's Simple Set of text icons. if you search around here, or over at xda, you should be able to find them pretty easily. also, TallMin has some text icon packs, in different colors, and you can google them or find them over at AF. good luck! :)

OP
Stephie Marie

Stephie Marie

Reaction score
Good to know. I watched the video posted on here of the guy walkin us thru the icon change process and fell in love with the crisp look of the text icons he had.

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Stephie Marie

Stephie Marie

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I feel like I'm havin technical difficulties with things that shouldn't be so hard. I've only had this phone for 2 days and I'm getting impatient with the learning process. Lol.

Do you guys just dl the icons to ur pc then upload them to ur sd card on the phone? Im using BetterCut cause it looked like the most remedial program since im brand new.

~ Sent from my Droid 2 that does way more than my Wackberry ever could ~

OP
Stephie Marie

Stephie Marie

Reaction score
Is there some super duper layman's terms for icon changing walk thru available?

~ Sent from my Droid 2 that does way more than my Wackberry ever could ~