Better Cut and Icon Packs

taypotts

Reaction score
MonJan11192436AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

can anyone tell me why my icons do this when I change them using an icon pack and better cut (the unplaced browser)

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
Like they look like they are cut off. Idk maybe a setting?

Itamar

Reaction score
I don't have an answer, but I will say that I experience the same problem with a few icons using Any Cut.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it must just be that particular icon pack. i've never had this happen. if you want...tell me which pack it is and i'll dl it and test it here to make sure it's not just you.

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
it must just be that particular icon pack. i've never had this happen. if you want...tell me which pack it is and i'll dl it and test it here to make sure it's not just you.

That pack was the Aero one.. Thanks!

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
So no one knows why the icon packs do this?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I think what you need to do is go back in an edit that apps icon again. I think this happens when you switch home replacements and then try and add the already altered icon to the new one?

OP
taypotts

taypotts

Reaction score
Tried that and it didn't work... anything else?

CharlieDog

Reaction score
It's the icon itself.

Im using anycut, not better cut, but it's the same thing basically. I've used the Aero pack, but I didn't like most of the icons. I've noticed that it just seems to be the way the icon was made. I am unaware of how to make my own icons, and so far haven't needed/wanted to, but I recommend just downloading another icon pack, or changing that icon.

I'm using the Glaskart icon pack, and I've used the BUUF, iPhone 3G (shush, the icons are awesome) and the Creature icon pack as well as the Mario one and I've found that its just a few icons that give me problems in a few of the icon packs I uninstalled.