I think they lied..

bacalao

Reaction score
My girlfriend always tells me that I sound better on the storm. But that is when I'm trying not to get my greasy face on the screen and maybe the phone is having a problem telling the difference of my voice and background. I don't know just thinking.
The truth is I only have a problem when I call her... someone has a little Droid envy perhaps? Haha

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed one of the claims they made about the Droid is that it will not interrupt you with notifications if you are doing something else.
From what I recall the ad was referring to pop-up onscreen notifications. If you don't want audio notifications then adjust your settings.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Be sure to do the steps in the eacho thread. That fixed my call quality problems. Should probably make that thread a sticky.

droidhero

Reaction score
Yeah call quality was great on my Droid. No the LG Dare ssuuuuuucked compared to this thing.

JLB09

Reaction score
My call quality on the DROID has been stellar. Better than my Storm by far. Both on automated systems and with a live person.

Unfortunate some of you are experiencing bad quality... not the norm.

I agree with the clarity - it is finally a cell phone that i do not mind using in my home. Seriously I have a couple friends that have the Storm and I just refuse to talk to them when they are on the cell because it sounds like they are under water. It is awful. I guess I am lucky with my model - if the calls were not clear I think I would have exchanged mine.

OMEGA5

Reaction score
This call quality on my Droid is top notch. Everyone says it sounds great and it is 1000X better than the Samsung POS I had before it. So it must be a few unlucky ones who are experiencing this as I have had nothing but good feedback on the quality of the sound.