1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I think I messed up my GV

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jf2oo6, Jan 9, 2010.

1. jf2oo6

jf2oo6 New Member

So when I got my Google voice invite I set up the whole thing and then realized I had some unread voicemails. When I tried to listen to these voicemails it took me to my new gv account, which had no unread vmails. When I try to access my verizon vmail its like I'm calling myself and it goes straight to my gv voicemail like I would be leaving myself a message.

I don't really care about those unread vmails, but I do want to get rid of the notification. Is there anyway I can delete those.
  2. specmac

specmac Premium Member Premium Member

Press *73 to cancel the voicemail forward to your GV number. You can then check your Verizon voicemail using the *86. After words redo the *71(GV#) to reset GV as you voicemail service.
  3. jf2oo6

jf2oo6 New Member

Worked perfect. Thanks very much.
Search tags for this page

messed up setting up my new galaxy s4 can i redo my setup