I Think I Bricked it Switching over!

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
My friend went from UD 9 to Cyan using the ROm Manager and the phone did all of the neccessary updated came to the MOTO screen turned off and now it won't turn on. WTF. What do I need to do now to get this working. Thanks

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
It just came up with M been sittting there for some time I have it plugged in per USB since battery was a little low. Now its all blacked out again.

silkchaos

Reaction score
My experience is that it won't charge when it is still in the boot loader. You may want to boot to the recovery console (Turn off, hold down "X" turn on - when it comes to the recovery screen let go of x) and load your back up - then try it again in case something went wrong.

Do you know if a wipe was done of the data and cache?

silkchaos

Reaction score
Also, if you have another droid handy (like yours), try swapping batteries - as yours probably has more of a charge right now.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You arent bricked if u have the moto logo.

If you absolutely can't get back to the sprecovery, restore using sbf.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I was able to get into the recovery console and I selected restore recovery Fingers crossed. What is the easiest thing to select so many options. I selected the last backup now its at MOTO screen.

silkchaos

Reaction score
Sorry to vanish on you like that - got called to a meeting, glad to hear its all set!