I still love my Rezound!

TWC42

Reaction score
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
I can BLOCK individual callers. (Not all smartphones have that capability)
I can hold it in one hand. (Unlike some wide-screen phones that need two hands or cause hand cramps)
Beautiful display.
Removable battery.
Not so thin that it will flex and crack.
Wonderful sound.

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Totally happy with the Rezound

I got mine in Dec. 2011 and agree. I have not seen a phone out there yet I want to replace mine with. I still marvel at the picture quality. Battery life is OK if you are watchful. Maybe CES 2013 will unveil my next super phone. For now I am totally happy with the Rezound.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I just picked up one. Def better then the TBOLT but the memory management is weird as hell in comparision to the TBOLT.

stemo

Reaction score
I love my rezound but I had to replace my original and I got a dud replacement and will be calling customer care shortly.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Rezound + AOKP + JB = Love

Yeah, when I get around to doing that I suspect it will be like a new phone.

I've been disappointed with the delay on rom development, but still glad I chose it over the RAZR and GNex...especially since no more subsidized upgrades if I want to keep my unlimited.

I don't intend to upgrade until phones are powerful enough to replace my laptop, when I can just plug in a USB Monitor and attach a BT keyboard and go to work.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got mine in Dec. 2011 and agree. I have not seen a phone out there yet I want to replace mine with. I still marvel at the picture quality. Battery life is OK if you are watchful. Maybe CES 2013 will unveil my next super phone. For now I am totally happy with the Rezound.

M7 is the next big thing by HTC.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

JeffDenver

Reaction score
The Rezound still has the best pixel density of almost any phone right now. Certainly any 720p or below phone.

And the Camera still kicks ass. I can get better shots out of this than out of a Galaxy S3. And it's macro mode destroys anything else I have seen so far. Including all the new phones.

Still has an awesome front camera too (2MP).

It will accept 64 gig SD cards...even a lot of current phones won't do that.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I will not be buying another HTC product after this. Unless it runs vanilla Android.

Sorry HTC...I gave you a chance and you blew it. I love this phone, but hate your company. And Sense...I hate Sense too.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Anyone know what it costs to replace the rez screen? It's not a big one but there's a tiny noticeable scratch running just about down the middle for 2-3 inches. It's just a tiny scratch. Wondering if it's even worth replacing it.

TWC42

Reaction score
Anyone know what it costs to replace the rez screen? It's not a big one but there's a tiny noticeable scratch running just about down the middle for 2-3 inches. It's just a tiny scratch. Wondering if it's even worth replacing it.
Guessing in the neighborhood of $100 (parts and labor) to replace a screen. Then compare that to Swappa or Craigslist (and other sell-your-phone sites) to buy a used, pristine Rezound. Saw one yesterday on Swappa, seller claims he had it for 4 days, asking $160. Now that the Rezound is free on the VZW website (with new contract), some may get it just to resell it.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Yeah, when I get around to doing that I suspect it will be like a new phone.

I've been disappointed with the delay on rom development, but still glad I chose it over the RAZR and GNex...especially since no more subsidized upgrades if I want to keep my unlimited.

I don't intend to upgrade until phones are powerful enough to replace my laptop, when I can just plug in a USB Monitor and attach a BT keyboard and go to work.

Lots of rom development for the Rezound over at xda!