I played around with the ics theme...

Reaction score
What do you think? I changed then status background to transparent black to closer match the ics status background, changed the status bar to solid black and added the ics battery icon with percentage. Then i processed through uotkitchen to get a flashable zip. Oh yeah, i also got rid of the overscroll glow.

Credits:
Vbhokiefan for the ics theme
He_stheone64 (@xda) for the battery icons
Uotkitchen for the status bar, removing the overscroll and processing the flashable zip

Instructions:
(Any cwm based recovery)
wipe cache and dalvik cache just to be safe
flash zip

File and screenshots will be up in a few minutes...

Last edited:

Phibernaut

Reaction score
I flashed back and forth between this and the included ICS banner in Mav3. This has a cleaner look and is truer to the real deal. While the battery percentage will take a bit of getting used to, it is a welcome addition and serves to further improve the best D3 ROM available.

Edit: BTW - flashed without wiping and have had no issues thus far.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks *beaming smile*

I agree about the battery.. somethings... kinda off... if i can get my hands on a batter looking battery set (that has charging animation), i'll update the zip

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Edit: BTW - flashed without wiping and have had no issues thus far.

Just a note, unless it says specifically that it is the whole ROM, never ever wipe before installing a theme. :biggrin:

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Read Phibernaut's post out of context I guess. Didn't realize you had said to wipe cache. Thought he meant "wiping" as in system. :D

OP
A
Reaction score
i updated the download link and screenshot. go check out the second post on this thread to see!