I need a random alarm that plays specific music

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Notyermomma, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Notyermomma

Notyermomma New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    In short, I recently found that I have hypoglycemia. I need something that will go off every 2-3 hours (not necessarily at specific times) to remind me to eat. And because I have a whimsical sense of humor, I'd love to have it go off with music of my own choosing. Things like "Cheeseburger in Paradise," or Lyle Lovett's "Church." :popcorn:

Is there any such animal?

2. jpd

jpd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use "Good Morning". The paid version allows you to set as many alarms as you want so you can set up several alarms 3 hours apart. It does allow you to use customizable music. If you want you can also type in messages and it recites the message when the alarm goes off. In addition if you so choose it will say the date and time, entries on you calendar, and or weather. It is a really cool app.

3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +289
    Alarm Clock Plus is what you're probably looking for, and it's free and very customizable.

4. Notyermomma

Notyermomma New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks all!

5. Notyermomma

Notyermomma New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I downloaded the Alarm Clock Plus, but the link posted on my phone for instructions is a dead link. I've found a couple other pages about the app, but they're basically advertisements with no information on how to use it. Any suggestions on that?