1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music keeps randomly playing for no reason...help?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by d1beast, Aug 25, 2010.

1. d1beast

d1beast New Member

I recently added the Watermark'd theme for SS V4.7 and I must say I love it, however since the installation my music will start randomly playing for no reason. I dont open music at all, and most of the time my phone is either idle or it starts playing when I unlock the screen. I have tried force stopping music and rebooting, and it continues to happen at random intervals. Any suggestions??
  2. mentaloaf

mentaloaf New Member

Wow, I'm glad I found you...this same exact thing is happening to me.....AND I have Watermark'd! Either it's high coincidence, or it's Watermark'd's fault....bummer, because I really liked this theme, I'm gonna switch and see what happens.
Search tags for this page
android keeps playing music

android phone keeps playing music

android phone randomly plays music

android randomly plays music
galaxy s3 randomly plays music
moto x my phone plays randomly
music randomly starts playing android

my android keeps playing music

my android phone randomly plays music

my phone keeps playing music

my phone plays music randomly