I need a daily ics rom that i can receive calls and 3g

kac8866

Reaction score
It seems a lot of people are complaining about data issues on the ICS ROMs. I live in northern Delaware and am running Gummy 1.2. I don't really experience any data issues. 4G is very strong and stable. Good enough to be my daily ROM.

Sent from my XT875 using Droid Forums

OP
I

iTz_I3urn

Becuz i had the gummy kang and i didnt have 3g and i was stuck in it and i couldnt receive calls

debrad0307

Reaction score
kac8866 said:
It seems a lot of people are complaining about data issues on the ICS ROMs. I live in northern Delaware and am running Gummy 1.2. I don't really experience any data issues. 4G is very strong and stable. Good enough to be my daily ROM.

Sent from my XT875 using Droid Forums

I'm running gummy resurrection 0.83 and my data is awesome.

Sent from my iced Bionic

jayman350

Reaction score
Becuz i had the gummy kang and i didnt have 3g and i was stuck in it and i couldnt receive calls

sounds like it is an issue with your phone instead of the rom. any of the ics roms that I have run (which is pretty much all of them) have been able to make and receive calls. make sure you are wiping everything (including /system) before installing an ICS rom. Also, there are bugs with the data on pretty much every ICS rom out there. Some have simple workarounds, others are not so simple. Do some digging in the respective rom threads and you should see what the bugs are, and if there has been a fix found for it.

there is A LOT of trial and error with an unofficial rom, you need to do the legwork yourself and try them out. a rom that works great on my phone, may not work so great on yours, its just how these things work. My Bionic runs well with gummy and axiom, but not so well w/ the unofficial CM9 roms.

I have seen your posts (there are 4 threads all from you on this page) asking about a good dd ics rom, the bottom line is that YOU need to find one that works best on YOUR phone. as of right now, there is not a fully functional ICS rom for the Bionic. Stop asking people to find you an ICS rom, there are plenty out there, try it yourself and see what you like.

If you are so in need of ICS, sell your Bionic and buy a GNEX or something else that already has ICS. That is pretty much the only way you are going to find a fully functional daily driver ICS.

Last edited: