I need a 12 step program

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Im down with whatever, and I DO make a mean omelet!

I'd like to place my order... Egg white omelet.. Jalapeño.. Cheddar.. Ham.. Bacon.. Onions.. Tomatoes.... I will take a side of wheat toast.. Coffee.. Fresh squeezed OJ... Hmmm

Noted 2x~4 beta

bbtkd

Reaction score
I can't upgrade till end of Aug. Samsung rep. in Best buy offered me an early upgrade for $50 on top of the $199.99 cost of phone & 2 yr contract. Still thinking about it. Might want to look into that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sounds much easier and cheaper than my suggestion - go for it.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sounds much easier and cheaper than my suggestion - go for it.
The catch is whether (a) Verizon and more importantly (b) unlimited data. In my case, both (a) and (b) are true, so I am DEFINITELY going the upgrade-feature-phone-then-swap route. Best option for me by far.

On the other hand, I am still puzzling over the egg white omelet, and then CHEDDAR, HAM, and BACON piled on. Must be some kind of regional thing. I like my cholesterol with an extra side of cholesterol.

-Matt

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Hmmm. I was just in Best Buy this afternoon and never got that offer. I would've jumped on it in a New York minute. I'll go back tomorrow and give it a shot.

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I have unlimited and also 2 dumb phones for the kids. Cheaper for me to add a line, and then drop the data than it is to go family share. Still get to keep the unlimited and cheaper by $30.
Still debating to get the S4 or the Note 2. Both are great phones and cant make up my mind. Something inside me says to wait until August, but hate my X2.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have unlimited and also 2 dumb phones for the kids. Cheaper for me to add a line, and then drop the data than it is to go family share. Still get to keep the unlimited and cheaper by $30.
Still debating to get the S4 or the Note 2. Both are great phones and cant make up my mind. Something inside me says to wait until August, but hate my X2.
I was sold on the S4 but tried out a One today at Best Buy -- definitely worth waiting for the Verizon release. A little bird also told me the new Moto X might also be worth waiting on, though I think that's October. I totally get the "I need a new phone" feeling. My Droid 3 is really dragging along these days.

-Matt