I have a incredible problem.

poorman

Reaction score
I was using ROM manager to go to one of the nightlies yesterday and something went wrong. Now the DInc will only boot to 5 quick buzzes or vibrations. I have been using the nightlies for a few months and love them!

When the phone is off I press the power button and it displays the HTC Incredible screen and then buzzes 5 times and goes black. I can boot to the recovery and I see that s-on is displayed. I'm guessing that is why I cannot boot to the Cyanogen mod. Also when trying to recover to a backup it tells me it "Can't mount /sdcard/". Is there a way to get s-off again from here? Or maybe the better question is what is my problem.

By the way I'm a long time lurker but this is my first post. Hopefully I posted it in the correct place.

~P

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
If you have s-on, your bootloader has been relocked. I'm new on the DInc2 but a long time rooter from my Droid but I'm thinking a reroot may be necessary. If you have a terminal app I believe you can type in su and it will tell you if you still have superuser access. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums