I did it

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got my first wearable. Picked up the Moto360 here at Costco last night while I was bored working haha. I was thinking about doing the LG G watch or Gear Fit, but for the same price on Amazon ($150), I got the Moto instead. I was reluctant to get a watch with such a large face at first, because my wrists are pretty small, but I unfortunately don't have much of a choice (that really needs to change, IMO).
Anyway, im not sure what I think of it. It's been off the charger for 2 hours and it's down from 94% to 83% already. And why on earth did it not fully charge overnight? Hmm...
Anyone have any tricks or tips?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
jackiescivic

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was really considering the G watch. I can't remember what made me change my mind. It may have been the fact I would have had to wait 2 days to get it. Lol.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got my first wearable. Picked up the Moto360 here at Costco last night while I was bored working haha. I was thinking about doing the LG G watch or Gear Fit, but for the same price on Amazon ($150), I got the Moto instead. I was reluctant to get a watch with such a large face at first, because my wrists are pretty small, but I unfortunately don't have much of a choice (that really needs to change, IMO).
Anyway, im not sure what I think of it. It's been off the charger for 2 hours and it's down from 94% to 83% already. And why on earth did it not fully charge overnight? Hmm...
Anyone have any tricks or tips?

Glad you didn't get the Gear Fit. Samsung has abandoned it totally and developer support never materialized. It's a very good fitness device but that's about it other than phone butler for dismissing notifications.
Congrats on what you ended up with.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't recall exactly, but I don't think it's much more than that. Can't remember how much data you get each month either. They don't have the LTE version on vzw. It was back when I thought about the Samsung Gear S that I was looking into the added monthly cost. I decided 1. I didn't want to get that stuck on the Samsung ecosystem, 2. I wanted AW and not Tizen, and 3. I wouldn't really use data on it enough to justify even a few extra bucks a month.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Sounds like a good deal to me. I might've gotten a discount at the time. Really can't remember. But it was an impulse buy, so probably not. Haha!