I cant send or receive picture messages. Please help

ChrisCBX

Reaction score
I just got this phone and I can't send any pic messages. I've tried everything but doing a factory reset I don't want to do it and it doesn't solve my problem because that would be a waste. Is there any soulution?

musicman

Reaction score
Try changing your battery manager to performance mode. This fixed the problem for me.

Trip3601211

Reaction score
My girlfriends got the DX also. To change it to performance mode open your app drawer, go to settings, Battery and data manager, battery mode and theres your option for max battery saver, nighttime saver, performance mode and even a custom battery saver.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Trip3601211

Reaction score
well we both have no buisness in this forum reguardless since we're both not Droid X and this is clear at the top that this is a Droid X Forum lol. But that would be the way to go for a Droid X user...Incredible? Not sure...would assume it would be the same way of doing that setting but your also an HTC and I'm not too familiar with that as I have switched from Motorola Droid X to the Samsung Droid Charge which I'm cosidering on going back to with all these software issues. :mad:

hummerbr4

Reaction score
hope this helps you out bro

Settings>Battery and Data Manager>Data Delivery>make sure Data Enabled box is CHECKED :)