1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Send Pic Messages

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by tiger187126, Jul 19, 2010.

1. tiger187126

tiger187126 New Member

it started out as i couldn't send or receive but on the phone with verizon i got it to receive messages.

when i try to send a picture message it says nationwide coverage not available. everything else works fine though and i'm definitely in a good network area.
  2. ryan1432

ryan1432 New Member

try calling *228 and hit option 2. that updates your mobile coverage. then restart your phone ( once you call *228 it might reset you phone automatically) try sending a picture.
  3. tiger187126

tiger187126 New Member

Still nothing I'll take it in some time soon
  4. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I'm getting that problem all of a sudden now. I have a droid x, and upgraded the other day to latest software with no problems. Today I upgrade Handcent, and that's when it seems the problem started. I tried to send someone on the same Verizon plan a pic message and get the nationwide coverage not available message.

I hate it when no one responds to what they did to solve a problem. If I figure it out, I will post it.
Search tags for this page

can't send pic message on android

verizon driod 4 cant send text pic messages