I cant install soak build

andlamv

Reaction score
When i download and try to install soak build it will fail and boot normally. I was rooted but i unrooted my phone before the install

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Made no changes to the system at all right? Not debloated or anything?

buymagicfish

Reaction score
Was rooted and debloated but otherwise hadn't made any other system changes. I defrosted all apps and then used voodoo OTA rootkeeper to unroot.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When installing the package does it tell you where it fails or hangs? Or does it just reboot and tell you it failed?

If you want to be adventurous; you can probably root, download the update again, pull it off the cache partition (not sure where it located on the Bionic but its there somewhere). Restore back to bare bone stock, root, restore apps from Ti, and either root keeper or unroot all togethor and try the update again. If it won't download again you can probably flash the obtained file from the cache and flash it in stock recovery.

buymagicfish

Reaction score
Just reboots and tells me it fails. Actually it just started DLing again. Thanks for the advice! I'll take a look at those steps.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just reboots and tells me it fails. Actually it just started DLing again. Thanks for the advice! I'll take a look at those steps.

Just be prepared for the worst, have your backups ready and fastboot files ready. Those are some pretty general steps but should point ya in the right direction.