I Can't Find This In the Manual

L

leroybrute

There was a thread that a guy talked to HTC on the online chat and they confirmed that it has a simular screen to the Gorilla Glass that is not scratchable but I called them and they said it doesn't mention that the screen is scratch resistent. I compared the screen to my friends Thunderbolt and my screen is definately a differn't material but I have seen people on this forum state that it scratches. I hate screen protectors because they usually take away from the clearity of the screen but Verizon just got a clear pack of 3 instock for $12.99 and Steinheil makes them for Verizon and I bought those and it doesn't take away from the clearity. I wasn't going to use one but I don't want to chance it. I wish Motorola wouldn't have went to the pintel screen, got rid of the 1X antenna, and went to a non removeable battery because I want the gorilla glass but the screen protector on the HTC fixes everything.

Does the vzw screen protector go edge to edge like the zag? I notice some of verizon screen protectors dont reach the edge properly.

OP
hatchin

hatchin

Reaction score
Yes it's edge to edge (about a 1/16" from the edge of the glass on all sides so it's as close to edge to edge as you will get). I called Zagg and the one they make for this phone is a water install and I don't trust that so I called Steinheil since I have had their covers before and they work very well and they said they make them for this phone but they only sell them through Verizon so I went to a local Verizon store and when I opened the package they were definately a Steinheil cover so I installed it... The end :biggrin: