I cant figure out how to get the voicemail to pause and enter PIN and work?

Coupe

Reaction score
I have tried *86,1111#3 but it still wants me to enter my Password/ pin?

I need to sort this out because "Youmail" has been texting people that call my number as soon as they hang up, and I cannot have that so I deleted it.

I need to get my VZW voice mail to work in as simple manor as possible, Then I may look at google voice, but to be honest google already has way to much info about android users so I doubt I bother.

EDIT: Well, it works when I use the VM button (#1) so I guess it will work so long as I dont dial *86, so nevermind. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tannins

Reaction score
I have tried *86,1111#3 but it still wants me to enter my Password/ pin?

I need to sort this out because "Youmail" has been texting people that call my number as soon as they hang up, and I cannot have that so I deleted it.

I need to get my VZW voice mail to work in as simple manor as possible, Then I may look at google voice, but to be honest google already has way to much info about android users so I doubt I bother.

EDIT: Well, it works when I use the VM button (#1) so I guess it will work so long as I dont dial *86, so nevermind. :biggrin:

I have the same issue. I set a shortcut widget for voicemail with my password. *86 and the notification bar wont work.

OP
Coupe

Coupe

Reaction score
I have no idea what thats about? I did not know or even think about a VM shortcut widget? I may try that and see if it works with the notification bar, if It does I will let you know.

Do you know if it takes minutes from an account to check VM? I know I can call other VZW users without using minutes, but what about VM?

jplemt

Reaction score
I think if you use *86 to check vm it uses minutes, but if you use your mobile number it considers them mobile/mobile minutes and does not count them out of your allotment.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forum Runner