I can not find my send button

judi5775

Reaction score
HELP! I just got my droid incredible (Verizon) and I can not find the :Send: button to send a text..I just do not see where it is!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - I believe on the Dinc it is on the right side of the text field

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
try hiding your keyboard to see if you can find it then

Aerysana

Reaction score
In the area where your actual text goes, there are 2 icons on the right side of the screen. One is for attachments, and has the paperclip on it. The other is a squared off looking bubble with an arrow pointing right. The latter is the send. I would personally suggest handcent as a messaging app. It seems easier to me, and has great customization.

Sent from my droid incredible

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Handcent picks up where the stock leaves off and adds many more features
If you go with handcent turn the audible alerts to silent to avoid double alert tones. There may be other ways to do it but that was the easiest in combo with Ringo for individual contact text tones for me to do.
Yes those of us who remember being able to set up individual text tones for individual contacts on our old dumbphones can do so again with Ringo, one of my most useful apps

wified from a monolith using a slider

Aerysana

Reaction score
You don't need ringo. Top right of an open text to a contact, small cog like button. Its options for the contact. Can me set individual notification tone. And that is on the free version.

Sent from my droid incredible