Husband-Wife Droid couples

OP
gadgetrants

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Oh, and I wanted to add that I agree that the Eris does seem more "dainty." Not to stereotype either, but compared to the Droid it definitely did seem feminine.
OK, thanks...I needed the reassurance! So far Option 1 is leading. I hope others will chime in with their "theories".

-Matt

Cassdroid

Reaction score
lol he rooted first and swapped roms a few times.... i flash roms constantly downloaded sdk eclipse jre etc and every dev app i can get my hands on and ordered books to learn how to really mess stuff lol................... so men arent always more techy and some of us girls would rather break phones then have one thats cute and worksdancedroid

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have Droid; wife has Incredible. i was a little jealous...until i rooted!

Charlie

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I had a Droid, now an X...Got the wife an Eris back in Jan and she said it was a girls phone and went back to her BB....

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had a Droid, now an X...Got the wife an Eris back in Jan and she said it was a girls phone and went back to her BB....

Which is ironic since almost all of the female smartphone users I know have a BB! :blackberry:

ChugIt

Reaction score
I have 2 Droids (wife gave me her old one, of course I kept it activated), Wife has an X now, our 2 oldest kids both have Droids. We are a Droid family for sure! Oh and all rooted except the wife's X until ROMs and such begin.

Reaction score
Husband: Droid X
Wife: Incredible

Used to be...

Husband: BB Storm2
Wife: Eris

senordeuce

Reaction score
I got the Droid 1 back in November when it came out. Since then, my sister got an Eris, my mom got a Droid, my dad got an Ally, and my fiance got a Captivate (we're on different plans, at least she didn't go iphone). My fiance told me when I got it that my phone was very masculine. I think the Droid 2 will be more appealing to the feminine demographic. A little curvier and not gold on black.

sjflowerhorn

Reaction score
I got my eris in january shortly after it came out and she got hers about 3 weeks ago(way to jump on a dead bunny) but we are both Eris owners, Im upping to a DInc in a matter of 3 months but for now Both Eris owners and love them both.

sphen22

Reaction score
Droid x for me and I know its not a droid but she has an ally