HTCSense.com???

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
sense 2.1

while i was reseaching the hdmi thing i came across this info sorry dont remember where wasnt looking for this but remember it.
the htcsense.com thing requires sense 2.1 which is not what the thunderbolt has its sense 2.0 but maybe the gingerbread update will have sense 2.1 on it and thats suppose to come quarter 2. But it does appear that at this time the thunderbolt will not work with that site.

Reaction score
: I was wondering about the HTC Thunderbolt and it's connection to HTCsense.com; wondering if it'll come eventually or if that's a feature Verizon decided to not include with this phone?

Ryan: Yes, through their website you can keep up with when it will be available

: I've read rumors about Verizon not wanting to have that capability to help sell their own services that are similar. That rumor is false then, and it will have HTCsense.com capability with a future update?

Ryan: yes they are false

From Verizon chat, apparently someone told someone the TB will get it. Though with what the VZW reps actually know, who knows

Reaction score
I just loaded the Lightning Rom 2.1.1 and it includes a fully functional HTC Sense sync connection. I can now locate my phone, make it ring, forward calls/messages and wipe it if I want.