HTC: Thunderbolt to get GB this month

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I could care less. I wish they would give an aosp option. Tbolt runs so much faster aosp. Too bad cyanogenmod team is busy with other stuff. I'm looking forward to liquid tb 3.0.

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

Rhino94

Reaction score
I just wish they would give us the dam update already...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Yea or Atleast give a date, instead of September, for all we know they mean September 2012

PLRLONELY

Reaction score
I never said that they don't support their devices, just that the timeframe for the updates sucks, so how about u getting ur s*** strait homie...

kparks

Reaction score
I never said that they don't support their devices, just that the timeframe for the updates sucks, so how about u getting ur s*** strait homie...

Look man u got a total of 2 post so try not using language... U said they suck at keeping up to date with the most recent OS. When in fact they are leading all mfr in updates and its mostly VZW that's holding them up trying to add more bloat like that my VZW crap or how u c vast music everywhere now... I can see why ur mad but to blame only HTC is not the right thing to do.

Marathonman

Reaction score

Thanks for that link..... Really easy! Like a moron I had installed a leaked GB update and 3 weeks later I had the whole GTalk/Camera failure. So I had to root to run the fix.... All is good. Froze some bloat and overclocked and phone is running great!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Rhino94

Reaction score
The incredible got it but thunderbolt hasn't...

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't get it..most Inc roms suck and are laggy . They should tweak Inc rom instead of fooling with desire roms

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

wardo

Reaction score
:) just thought I would throw everyone for a loop. I've been watching for this dumb update for like 3 month's, its its a game now