HTC Puccini Tablet (Leaked)

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
^Let me show you a couple of things..

Rumor: Indirect Verizon Dealers Expecting DROID Bionic August 4? (Updated) - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Leaked Verizon Roadmap Reveals Potential Launch Dates for Stratosphere, Vigor, Bionic and More - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Which looks more believable? One, both? Are we to believe the spread sheet is more realer than the Bionic sheet?

Following the Bionic for so long has really made me believe leaks way less

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thats why I said whenever it launches in September, because the ceo said it would in the conference call. Definitely more reliable than any excel sheet that takes 10 minutes to fake

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wow you guys are complete morons. Vigor is a phone, puccini is a tablet, hence HONEYCOMB. Why would a tablet replace a phone? My God people really, do you read or even look at op pictures? Damn.
Whoa for a second there I thought it was a MOD spewing all that hate. Glad to see it's a mere mortal. :popcorn: I guess tolerating ignorance is a learned skill!

Anyway, let me spew some hate on that keyboard with the numeric keys. NOT thumb friendly. Maybe it's designed for the accounting crowd??? Whatever.

It also looks like a 4:3 aspect ratio. Funny that so many Android tabs started out as 16:9 and 16:10, while the new ones are going the shape of the iPad. It'll probably seem even stranger when Apple puts out a mini 7-inch pad, and it's 16:9!

-Matt

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Wow you guys are complete morons. Vigor is a phone, puccini is a tablet, hence HONEYCOMB. Why would a tablet replace a phone? My God people really, do you read or even look at op pictures? Damn.

What are you talking about? You have no proof that the Vigor is a phone. IT could be a phone or tablet. Anyway im not getting my hopes up and im tired of waiting so im getting the Bionic either way whenever it launches in September. Following the Bionic for so long has really made me believe leaks way less so I doubt the next htc lte phone will launch any time soon on verizon

Yep no clue its a phone its only replacing the thunderbolt A tablet would definitely replace a phone.....

We still don't 100% know that.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

TheTyler0013

Reaction score

To apologize to you all, I have been gone, my know it all favorite friend got on my laptop while I was at work and decided to have fun. I apologize for the hate.

Now my two cents say its not the vigor due to the vigor supposedly having GB Wichita tablets do not use, and Puccini having HC Wichita tablets do use. And the pictures are a skinned version of honeycomb by HTC.

I hope you all don't hate me cuz my dumb friend.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
So they're themeing HC and calling it HC Hub? Manufacturers trying to get around the unreleased HC source code and making their own. Good idea, but not for me. At least they can't SENSEitize it yet...

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
Damn.... I wanted this, why AT&T? I would buy a T-Mobile tablet, a Sprint tablet (is there such a thing)? ANYTHING BUT AT&T!!!!!!!

mrZoSo

Reaction score
Yep no clue its a phone its only replacing the thunderbolt A tablet would definitely replace a phone.....
Here's a little more information on the Vigor.
(sorry I posted in the Puccini thread, but since Vigor is compared here and there is no Vigor thread,,,)

According to our guy, the device will indeed have a 4.3″ 720p HD screen (1280×720 resolution)
a 1.5GHz dual-core processor
1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage
8MP rear cam, 2MP front
Android 2.3.4
a brand new version of Sense which he called “3.5.”
The device will be similar in size and shape to the Thunderbolt, but without the kickstand.

And if you were wondering, this will be a Beats by Dre device. We’re hearing that it has a Beats logo as part of the bootup sequence, but other than that, it was tough to tell what else HTC had done to integrate their audio technology.

[Source]

sb1831

Reaction score
Here's a little more information on the Vigor.
(sorry I posted in the Puccini thread, but since Vigor is compared here and there is no Vigor thread,,,)

[Source]

Wow people still taking that leaked excel sheet as source huh? The Puccinni has been known of for months, the Vigor a month, almost the same specs, HTC doesn't have a tab on VZW, do the math.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its possible with the leak of phones from other manufactures having that higher screen res its a phone. I always said it was a slight chance its a tablet.

Just like some folks wont take specs about phones coming out in Sept as official until official released from the carrier or manufacture...they cant take these as official. Its all rumor until officially announced. So some of uf say its a rumored phone...some say its a rumored tablet. I will play it safe and say its both...lol