[Rumor] Android Tablet Lineup Leaked - Includes Unknown 10-Inch HTC Tablet

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
android-tablets-release.jpg

It appears that an unknown "major U.S. retailer" had one of their advanced Android Tablet lineups leaked. No reports yet as to which retailer this is, so we are holding this under the rumor moniker for now. If it turns out to be accurate it's pretty interesting in many ways. One, the prices of these tabs are very competitive. Two, there is a listing for an unknown HTC 10-inch tablet that we have no real ideas about at this point.

This is pretty exciting stuff if it proves to be true. We will probably know more when CTIA gets rolling soon. In the mean-time, we will dig with our sources to try and find out more, and you guys can speculate in the forums! ;)

Source: AndroidTablets.net via AndroidCentral

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Hey.

That first line says "Motorola/First 10in tablet with Android Honeycomb/$649/March 17th"

Wifi Xoom this Thursday?

Reaction score
motorola 10"? I guess thats talking about the wifi xoom... But 649$, and now march 17th? The price of this thing increases everytime something new comes out about it.

...let the tablet wars begin

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm liking the prices of all the tablets under the Xoom...hope the prices dont change. Maybe the Xoom will drop in price even faster with all the tablets coming out being similar to the Xoom.

specmac

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since this is a carrier list leak, I doubt this is talking about the wifi Xoom. If that's true, we can do some process of elimination. This list would not be Verizon, because the Xoom is already released on that carrier. It would not be T-Mobile because the list is missing the LG tablet. That leaves AT&T or Sprint.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Since this is a carrier list leak, I doubt this is talking about the wifi Xoom. If that's true, we can do some process of elimination. This list would not be Verizon, because the Xoom is already released on that carrier. It would not be T-Mobile because the list is missing the LG tablet. That leaves AT&T or Sprint.

It says it's a "retailer" list not a carrier list. It could be BB, Staples, Costco, BJ's, etc.