HTC Merge 360-degree view appears, quickly disappears from Verizon's site

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
HTC Merge 360-degree view appears, quickly disappears from Verizon's site

Posted on Thursday, Nov 18, 2010 by Phil Nickinson

Need another sign that the HTC Merge is nearing release? How about a 360-degree look to go along with our previous hands-on and video preview. It popped up on Verizon's website today and was quickly pulled, but that's just not how we do things around here. Check it out, after the break. [Via bigdav1178 in the Android Central Forums]

[video=youtube;Aa3MDpZzC6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa3MDpZzC6I&hd=1[/video]

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
verizon them sneaky devils

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The HTC Merge which was originally supposed to be part of the big Droid celebration tonight in Seattle, made a brief appearance on Verizon’s website before being pulled just minutes later. Usually when 360 degree pages show up for phones, they are about to be announced, so stay close as we’ll be snooping around the interwebs for more details. We also have a secret spy heading to the Incredible party tonight, so we’ll be sure to let you know if the device makes an appearance.

Source:Droid Life

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's great that nothing can be hidden :)

Only popped up for a few minutes yet we've still got video :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice looking phone but they lost me at 800 mhz processor. When the D2G is at 1.2

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hey PC it has the same hardware Spec's As the Google G2 witch is a 4g device still no word on that for the merge but hey the G2 has been overclocked to 1.9ghz unstable but 1.8ghz stable so yeah yeah

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Overclocking oversmocking...Dual-Core is right around the corner. I could not in my right mind buy any device that is not going to be equipped with a dual-core processor knowing what I know now.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Overclocking oversmocking...Dual-Core is right around the corner. I could not in my right mind buy any device that is not going to be equipped with a dual-core processor knowing what I know now.
February is not 'right around the corner" :icon_ devil:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Time seems to fly in my book lol.....I'm freaking out it's almost Christmas AGAIN!! Whats 2-3 months. The heck did this year go?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Time seems to fly in my book lol.....I'm freaking out it's almost Christmas AGAIN!! Whats 2-3 months. The heck did this year go?
True, Christmas is flying up on us.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Im concerned that the dual core device that everyone is hoping for will turn out to be a freaking tablet. I do not think there is a battery that can handle a phone clocked at 2ghz.