HTC Expects Q1 Shipments and Revenue to Double on 2011

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-Smartphone-Concept-2011.jpg

HTC shared first quarter predictions to investors recently. A spokesperson for HTC said, "We continue to see strong demand from existing products and expect recently launched 4G products to help drive shipment growth in 2011.” They expect to double both revenue and shipments during Q1 of this year. More specifically, they project first-quarter 2011 revenue to reach $3.2 billion on shipments of 8.5 million units. Their optimistic enthusiasm is likely spurred by some of their new products coming soon, like the ThunderBolt. What do you guys think? Will you be an early adopter of some cool new HTC tech this year?

Source: BGR

Reaction score
I want a android Phone on verizon with a duel core CPU, 768mb+ ddr2 RAM, FM radio, 1080p video, and last but not least a unlocked bootloader.

HTC, Please make my dream phone come true.

IanG

Reaction score
I want a android Phone on verizon with a duel core CPU, 768mb+ ddr2 RAM, FM radio, 1080p video, and last but not least a unlocked bootloader.

Why on Earth would you want both CPU cores to attack each other?!

BachinPhx

Reaction score

Now THAT was funny. I thought I was the only one who saw the misspelled word. Great catch!!! :icon_ banana:

zgruven

Reaction score
Looking forward to the Thuderbolt.. I really liked my Dinc except for the size, scrren was way too small for a smart phone that is why I jumped to the X..

s13_slider

Reaction score

Easy. Because THAT would make a phone like nothing that came before it.:ph34r:

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
As nice as the Bionic looks, it won't even be top of the class upon being released and that right there for me is a setback.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I think I'm going to save my upgrade until November when HTC gets on board with the dual core processors, despite having the ability to upgrade in July.

Reaction score

Easy. Because THAT would make a phone like nothing that came before it.:ph34r:

That and it would be the ONLY thing to EVER come close to....

Lobster-knife-fight.jpg