HTC Expects Q1 Shipments and Revenue to Double on 2011

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too! HTC is my next phone. Thunderbolt. When a better one comes out then I'll get that one but I'm tired of Motorola...

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why is a dual core processor needed in a phone? There is no need to do super advanced computing on a phone, maybe a tablet. I use my computer when I want to do my web and graphic design in dream weaver, indesign, flash etc. Wouldn't more ram be better? My phone is already super fast overclocked at 1ghz. But I would like better multi tasking capabilities...thats where ram would be better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes HTC is my next one too. No to Moto.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think I understand why put them in there for more reason covering twice the ground in half the time. It would be nice to have something truly fast without having to flash a custom kernel. That's why I rooted in the first place. I was having lag issues badly and since everything else about the Droid is growing, I'd definitely love for the CPU to grow as well to handle everything.

And yeah, I've never messed with an HTC but in my opinion, it's much much better. On their phones, they add little details that other phones don't seem to focus on. Like not having to crop wallpapers. Why the hell would you make it so people have to crop half of their wallpaper away? Seems kinda obvious to me but that's just me:)

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll take ram over dual core processor, for right now at least. The new sense is gonna be sweet. I'd be willing to pay a little more for an htc right now. Moto would have to give me the phone for free for me to have a moto again.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd like it all haha. Yeah, I'm definitely getting the Thunderbolt and am willing to pay full price when something better comes out. Plus that phone looks amazing. Sense is great.

Yeah, I'm definitely curious about the name of that phone.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its the new htc I*hone haven't you guys heard. Jjk. What is the pictured phone? Anyone?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna run the pic through a program to find out what it is. Hopefully some results come up but when I saved the pic it was named HTC Smartphone Concept 2011

GeneRs

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna take the advice of that "Rogue" Motorola rep and go elsewhere for my next phone. Even though their "official" stance on that subject reads like a disclaimer at the beginning of a DVD special features selection.... I'm sure that, internally, their view is exactly that. The damage has been done for me.

I'm liking the things I hear regarding HTC and I'm curious to see what LG comes out with. A couple of those LG phones look sexy as hell. If HTC can make one that feels sturdy and looks badass, I'll be more than happy to play my part in helping them double their revenue this year.

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
HTC Calls

I have D1 and my wife has a DI. Her signal is poor in relation to mine. She had an ERIS before with same results. My D1 always has bars. I will stick with the MOTO PRODUCTS for this reason.