HTC Droid - Odd Behavior

makitso

Reaction score
I had the strangest experience yesterday. While driving north of the twin cities, (Anoka still had bars and 3G ), my droid would no longer light up in landscape mode. I fiddled with it but to no avail. Then when I went to use Album to look at pictures it stopped working, e.g. would only go to the setup screen not anything else. I though I was going to have to go to the Verizon dealer and get a replacement. I tried booting the system but no changes.

Well, after I got home, low and behold, everything was working correctly, both the backlight and Album. Anyone else have this experience?

refthemc

Reaction score
I had the strangest experience yesterday. While driving north of the twin cities, (Anoka still had bars and 3G ), my droid would no longer light up in landscape mode. I fiddled with it but to no avail. Then when I went to use Album to look at pictures it stopped working, e.g. would only go to the setup screen not anything else. I though I was going to have to go to the Verizon dealer and get a replacement. I tried booting the system but no changes.

Well, after I got home, low and behold, everything was working correctly, both the backlight and Album. Anyone else have this experience?

Never had this happen. First thing I would try is taking out the battery then putting it back in. Second thing I would check is if I recently installed any other apps and also, with a task manager, check if they were running in the background :)