Hows your jellybean doing

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Man there's going to be more ROMs to choose from. Can there be such a thing as too much flashing? :D

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Man there's going to be more ROMs to choose from. Can there be such a thing as too much flashing? :D

Only if you admit to it, otherwise you're good to go :biggrin:

Rollo_Tomasi

Reaction score
Both of the JB ROM's I have tried along with Franco & 007's kernels have been smooth quite the improvement from ICS. My main concern is with my cpu temperature which hovers between 86f to 145f depending on what i am doing. Does anyone else notice this temperature difference? When I am playing games it is the hottest and am worried I might be doing long term damage to the hardware in the phone. Has anyone else see these kind of temperature swings? Should I be concerned with the 145f high end?

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Despite the wifi problems in early builds jb has been running pretty smooth and solid for me. I was using xenon for a couple days but for some reason my phone didn't really like it. I'm interested in trying out bugless beast though.

skinny420

Reaction score
+1 for Bugless Beast 7/19. I've been running it for several days and have had no problems.