How's your DROID x been lately

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Mine is running fine as in the signature running miui. I am/had been a big supporter of liberty since it's release which turned out to be the following week when I got my X. I got tired of the layout and had installed miui on my nephews phone and yet again a week later there is an X version. I don't expect my battery to last me more than one day as long as it has power when I get home I'm fine.

Sent from my Droid X running MIUI

Natey2

Reaction score
Despite some issues, I'd still stick with it (stock DroidX) over my former Windows Mobile 6 phone, or an iPhone.
Resource leaks requires me to reboot the phone every 48 hours or so to prevent the UI from getting noticeably sluggish. May be an app(s) issue, not necessarily GB.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
How do some of you guys get an upgrade after 1 year, just wondering. But yea my x is still awesome, running cm7 froyo kernel.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Early upgrade. Found out about mine yesterday.

Beka27

Reaction score
Perfect. Left Liberty and went back to froyo for Miui. Love it!

comk4ver

Reaction score
I got my phone from a friend of mine loved it until I stupidly left cm7 got stock rom because I wanted the radio app... Now I'm stuck cause my computer (10 years old took a dive) rooted stock is okay for now until I get my computer... I have an upgrade coming in March I hope something really cool comes down the pike.

catfisher

Reaction score
I had a D2 and purchased a used DX. I love this thing even still. It is simple and reliable and all phones in which I am looking to buy are measured by it. I use ZombieStomped and I never have issues with anything.

Sent from my DX, while stomping zombies (1.7), and browsing Droidforums

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
No problems here, except any new OTA seems to make me HAVE TO factory data reset.

shoobied1

Reaction score
My sd card fried about a month ago. Verizon replaced it free of charge, only lost a few pics and games other than that its been flawless. Love this phone!

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I was going to make a similar thread...I've had my DX since the second day it was available (ordered it online on launch day) and haven't had any problems since. It is stock...never caught the root bug...has all the official updates and have no problems to report. My brother ordered his the same day but I think he cracked his screen not too long ago.

I dig it..best phone I've had so far.

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
It has been tits Mcgee for me ever since I got it. Have been using liberty since 1.5 now on lgb .09 and still loving it.

x.sys

lilxman

Reaction score
nothing beats the gingerbread kernel. I ran all the roms on froyo and now im on gingerbread. Everything is more responsive. From the buttons to the screen to smoothness in every aspect. CM7 and Miui gb kernel is legit!

ToadTheNewsense

Reaction score
I'm running stock and haven't had much to complain about other than some keyboard lag that seems to have been fixed with the .605 update. I love this phone with all of my nerdy heart.

steeveegee

Reaction score
mines running nice
best phone i ever had despite its ups and downs with the upgrades
eligible for an upgrade in march and to tell you the truth i don't mind waiting at all

nissmo66

Reaction score
Despite some issues, I'd still stick with it (stock DroidX) over my former Windows Mobile 6 phone, or an iPhone.
Resource leaks requires me to reboot the phone every 48 hours or so to prevent the UI from getting noticeably sluggish. May be an app(s) issue, not necessarily GB.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

this happens to me all the time....I really wish I knew what the hell was doing it....

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
Mine's been great. Apex 1.4.1 BWC. 30 hrs with moderate use and 40% left. Love this phone.